Thank you + Updates

With this post I simply want to convey a big thank you to all my readers and especially to those who took the time to give me a precious feedback/review on my first book "A Prayer for the necromancer".
I don't put a like to comments nor do I comment on them, and that is not because I don't read them, but because I want to keep my mind open to both supportive feedback as well as the constructive-low rating reviews. But, I do read every review and I must admit that, with the risk of sounding cheesy, when I read the positive effect that my story had on a person, my heart fills with immense joy and gratitude. My dream is to write and when people tell me what they feel about my book – especially when they write that my words make them ponder and reflect on certain scenes - I am very happy.
Having said that, I have a couple of news I wish to share here on my blog.
First, I have taken to heart the constructive criticisms of my book which praised the story line but at the same time suggested me to hire a proofreader. I truly want to craft a unique experience for the reader, and the last thing I want is to distract him/her from the story line with syntactic errors. I did work with an editor before publishing the first version and I now realize that - though he was very professional, efficient and good to work with - it was not enough. So, I am pleased to announce that soon (22nd of May 2018) I will release a Second Edition of "A Prayer for the Necromancer - The Shinigami Tomes Vol. I.", and it will be completely edited and proofread.
Secondly - for those of you who are interested in the second volume of The Shinigami Tomes series - I wish to reassure you that I am working on the second book and will soon post a second map regarding the last of the four worlds that is still missing one.
So, once again, let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my works and supporting me in this wonderful journey.

C. Wain

P.S. If you wish to contact me or even tell me what you think about my book, you can also comment here on my blog and I will reply to you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A One-shot story By C. Wain

Love - a poem by C. Wain (re-post of 26th March 2018)

DYSTOPIA - A short story